Sunday, June 5, 2011

Stay Beautiful

"You're beautiful, every little piece, love. And don't you know, you're really gonna be someone. Ask anyone. And when you find everything you're looking for, I hope your life leads you back to my door. Oh, but if it don't; stay beautiful." -Taylor Swift

In all honesty, I feel like I'm a pretty balanced person. I can be positive and negative at different times and in different situations. But I'm not entirely one or the other. However, I've been thinking that in this blog I say a lot of negative things about people. At least I say negative things more often than I do positive. I talk about the problems I've had with different individuals and the decisions I've had to make regarding their behavior. I can't say that I'm a fan of people 100% of the time. And I'm certainly not a fan of everyone. BUT, I feel like the people I mention in this blog deserve something positive. I don't hate the mentioned individuals by any means, but by writing to them here it means that I interacted with them and it went well or all wrong. And I'm sharing that experience. The last thing I want is for someone to realize that I'm talking about them or something that happened with them in the past and feel like I don't like them in the present. I truly believe that every person has potential and has some beautiful aspect to them. That applies to the people I applaud or rant at in this blog. Every person has something beautiful about them. These letters are sort of my "Thank you!" cards to previously mentioned people for being their beautiful selves, regardless of our relationship at any point in time.

Individual #1: You're seriously one of the truest and most loyal people I know. I honestly cannot think of one thing you've done wrong purposefully. You always have the best intentions and try to find the best in those around you. Your honest and positive attitude is something to be admired. Truthfully, I wish I was a little more like you.

Individual #2: You have such an incredible spirit. You are so strong as person. You've been able to overcome so much in your life and still put your best foot forward and be yourself. And you're not afraid to be yourself either. This quality is also something to be admired. You're a beautiful person, inside and out.

Individual #3: I do believe that deep down you are a nice person. You have a great smile and you're usually pretty fun to be around. You have a great sense of humor and I do believe you have good intentions through it all.

Individual #4: You're extremely fun to be around at times. You do make a point to have someones back when you see that they're struggling. You're also very spontaneous and creative. In fact, your creativity is one of your best qualities. You're THAT unique and creative. You, too, are also not afraid to be who you are and you aren't ashamed of anything. And I think you're a pretty strong person too!

Individual #5: You're very opinionated and intelligent. You are also very unique and very creative. You have a really touching smile that you can always tell is genuine. You're very good at interacting with others and reading them. You know what I'm thinking most of the time, actually! You are a beautiful person, inside and out too. You've never been anything but yourself.

Individual #6: You're a naturally silly and funny person. You do try to be a good friend to everyone and you do try the best you can at everything. You have a lot of passion for different things and you dedicate yourself to those things when you find them. You also try and live life to the fullest and I hope that you continue to do that throughout your life.

Individual #7: You're one of the most comforting and loving people I know. You try your hardest to make everyone feel loved and accepted. You're also very honest, which is always appreciated. You truly truly 100% are a loyal and trustworthy friend.

Individual #8: You're a very fun person to be around and you're very personable. You are very ambitious and I think that will get you places. You're a very hardworking and determined person. You know what you want out of life and you do your absolute best to get there.

To wrap up, I really think that all of these people mentioned now or before in my posts have good and bad qualities. Every single person on this planet does, including me. But every person does have potential and does have something special about them. Its just a matter of accepting the bad and enjoying the good.

No comments:

Post a Comment